Greetings from NJ Capital !
We wish you well and hope you and your family stay healthy and safe.
As per the guidelines issued by RBI on 27th March, 2020 all NBFCs are permitted to give moratorium to customers installments in respect of all term loans outstanding as on March 1, 2020. You are requested to note the following -
- Moratorium is not a waiver but only a deferment of the installment(s).
- The guidelines state that the Interest shall continue to accrue on the outstanding portion of the loans during the moratorium period. The total interest payout on the loan will hence increase.
- The accrued interest will be capitalised (added to the principal outstanding) and recovered over the residual tenor
- The absolute amount of EMI, (debited after the Moratorium period) will be higher than the existing EMI.
For further details, you may click here for Moratorium Policy of NJ Capital related to moratorium under covid-19.
If you do wish to avail moratorium,
- Please click here to apply for Moratorium, which will need to be signed by Borrowers/ Co-Borrower(s).
- Please also provide us the Bank Statement since Jan 1st, 2020 for the registered bank account (for which mandate is registered with us)
- Please scan and send the documents at Operations.email@example.com with your request for moratorium with subject NJC_Moratorium_LAN No...........)
We will accordingly evaluate the request based on the defined policy and revert back to you.
Effecting deferment of EMI/NACH may take approximately 7 working days. Please bear with us. Thanks for your cooperation
You will hear from us soon regarding your eligibility and our acceptance of your request.
NJ CAPITAL PRIVATE LIMITED